Wednesday 5 January 2011

hi there,
Congratulations for being privileged to be alive and well.

This is to invite you to watch me teaching live on Olive Tv this coming Sunday, the 09th of January 2011.
My TV Program [POWERED 4 BUSINESS] will be LIVE on OLIVE TV (channel no 597 on sky Box) every Sunday from 16:00 hrs- 17hrs GMT (4pm-5pm London Time) or 7 pm - 8pm East African Time [please check your local listings and time].

Please invite your friends to watch the program. You will be able to send in your questions, views and prayer requests as the program is live on air.

Olive TV has an extensive coverage. It covers the whole of Europe, the whole of Africa, the Caribbean Islands and some parts of Canada. Olive TV is also available on the Internet, smart mobile phones, ipad and other multimedia devices.

I couldn't have dreamed for a better start to a new year. I'm extremely excited to start helping millions of people to be financially free every week! God has been so mightily faithful to His word He spoke to me sometime ago that I would be teaching the fundamental principles of financial freedom to the whole world through Media.

As you probably know teaching Live on TV is hugely expensive. Because of this I wasn't prepared to go on TV any time soon . But God prompted the Olive TV CEO to give us a special favors to be on air from next Sunday.
However we are required to pay a fraction of regular costs to continue being on air. I personally have covered initial costs but desperately need some help from those who share the same sense of urgency to spread this good news.

As a regular reader of my articles you are in the position to tell wheather the message I have is worth spreading to the world through media or not. If you honestly think it does then please join with me in spreading it in any way possible.

If you want to support us financially or otherwise please tell us by clicking here and we will contact you with further information.

May God richly bless you as you tune in to watch POWERED 4 BUSINESS every Sunday evening.

To your financial success,

Rev. Noel D Maturlu
noel@nasmat.org
pyuzah@yahoo.com